I received my undergraduate degree from Florida A&M University. I am currently working towards my master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and will graduate in August of 2022. I am currently an intern at Brighter Outlook Counseling and am being supervised by Johnetta Barnes, LPC, CPCS.
Overwhelmed and anxious? Feeling stuck? Experiencing difficulty in your relationships? Flooded by intrusive thoughts?
Your journey to recovery starts here. Together, we can pursue your healing journey that will lead to positive change, growth and ultimately, to thriving! We can work through anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and life transitions. The goal… to create a life of peace and fulfillment. I utilize evidence-based treatment modalities which include CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy) to address both conscious and underlying issues to help you access all of your power, choice, and control!
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Life Transitions (job, moving, school, new role, etc.)
- Imposter Syndrome/Getting Unstuck
- Spiritual Identity (Christian Counseling available)
- Self-esteem issues (feelings of shame, guilt, worthlessness, inadequacy, or just feeling bad about oneself)
Relationship Issues (spouse, partner, peer, friends, family)
- Communication issues/Conflict management
- Pre-marital counseling
- Mother/Father issues
- Emotional Unavailability
- Sexual and Love Addiction
Clients Served: Ages 13+
Evening appointments: Available
Virtual appointments: Available
Self Pay Rate: $65.00