Overwhelmed and anxious?
Experiencing difficulty in your relationships?
Flooded by intrusive thoughts?
Your journey to recovery starts here. Together, we can pursue your healing journey that will lead to positive change, growth and ultimately, to thriving! We can work through anxiety, depression, relationship issues, and life transitions. The goal… to create a life of peace and fulfillment.
I utilize evidence-based treatment modalities which include CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy) to address both conscious and underlying issues to help you access all of your power, choice, and control!
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Life Transitions (job, moving, school, new role, etc.)
- Imposter Syndrome/Getting Unstuck
- Spiritual Identity (Christian Counseling available)
- Self-esteem issues (feelings of shame, guilt, worthlessness, inadequacy, or just feeling bad about oneself)
Relationship Issues (spouse, partner, peer, friends, family)
- Communication issues/Conflict management
- Pre-marital counseling
- Mother/Father issues
- Emotional Unavailability
- Sexual and Love Addiction
I received my Undergraduate Degree from Florida A&M University and obtained Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from LeTourneau University. I am currently a Licensed Associate Professional Counselor at Brighter Outlook Counseling LLC and am being supervised by Johnetta Barnes, LPC, CPCS.
Clients Served: Ages 15+
Evening appointments Available
Virtual appointments Available